The perpetual problem with every woman in her late 20s and early 30s is dry, dull aging skin. It is a natural process whose impact is felt most at this age since the skin is supposed to be feeling light and soft but instead it starts showing signs of early skin aging. The chief reason for this is nothing but our changing weather patterns and air pollution that clogs the pores of the skin and accelerates the process of skin aging,
Alluraderm is one of those products, tried and tested, that help control the process of skin aging by addressing the issues that cause it in the epidermal layer of the skin. The major ingredients of this product are:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Matrixyl 3000
- Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen
Let us see what each of these ingredients do to enhance the firmness of the dermis and how they work in combination with each other.
- Vitamin A: This compound repairs the cell structure and reduces the baneful impact of the UV-rays on the skin. This vitamin, consumed or applied, is known to help in the growth and repair of skin tissues. Vitamin A is known to exfoliate, hydrate and treat acne effectively.
- Vitamin C: The benefit of this vitamin lies largely in its healing powers. Vitamin C can undo the damage that has been caused to the skin. Its acidic nature is a mild bleaching agent and lightens your skin.
- Resveratrol: This is a compound found in grape skin. This is a potential antioxidant, when applied in combination to the vitamins, yields maximum results. It helps prevent the oxidative damage caused to the skin by the sun. It also reduces inflammatory growths and thereafter is a potential anti-aging compound.
- Matrixyl 3000: This is a combination of two chemical compounds that are known to together be very effective anti-aging agents. They perform almost similar functions as the compounds listed above. The help replenish skin tissue and help prevent further collateral damage.
- Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen: This is a protein naturally present in most animals, including humans, most abundant in marine creatures. This helps boost the skin fibres and prevent them from folding or sagging. This compound also has anti-oxidant properties that help reduce or prevent damage caused by UV-rays of the sun.
- DMAE: Dimethylaminoethanol or DMAE, is a compound that helps make the skin firm, smooth and bright. It is typically, an antioxidant laden membrane stabilizer. Apart from being that, it is also a catalyst agent for the vitamins and other antioxidants. Consumed or applied, DMAE makes up for the nutrient deficiency that causes wrinkles and fine lines in the first place.
As AlluraDerm Cream Alluraderm is a product that helps reduce wrinkles, dullness, fine lines and puffiness, all the damages associated with skin aging. When these six compounds work in combination with one another, they attack the root of skin damage- UV rays. In addition to reducing the damage caused by the sun, these elements also help to make skin more firm and repair the damaged tissues.