Hoku eye serum: say goodbye to those under eye circles!
Our skin comprises two primary ingredients: elastin and collagen which help in skin renewal and re-firming of the skin, leading to lesser visibility of wrinkles. Collagen is actually a protein whose gradual depletion over the years leads to the absence of skin renewal. However, the area around the eyes is much thinner than the rest of the face as the facial tissue is much more fragile and thin. Hence it is also much more prone to being inundated by wrinkles and fine lines and crevices. There are a number of specific products which claim to diminish fine lines and wrinkles. However, not a lot of them actually execute. The Hoku under eye serum is a specially formulated product which specifically caters to the wrinkles appearing around the eye area.
The Hoku under eye serum is formulated with the aid of a special ingredient known as phytoceramide. Now you may ask what are phytoceramides? Pyhtoceramides consists of sphingosine and fatty acid which helps with skin elasticity. Thus while most products in the market, simply make the appearance of the lines and wrinkles smoother without actually targeting the real problem, the Hoku under eye serum penetrates deep into the skin with its powerful formulation and targets the problems categorically and from the roots itself. It enhances the production of collagen which in turn substantially diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and gives you more flawless and radiant looking skin. And while Hoku eye serum does not falsely promise you to make you look ten years younger immediately, it indeed lessens the appearance of wrinkles from the very first use.
Procedure to use the Hoku eye serum:
- Cleanse your skin thoroughly yet gently with your favourite cleanser.
- Pat it dry.
- Apply Hoku eye serum evenly with delicate fingers around the eye area. Let it set so that its ingredients can penetrate deeper into your skin.
Benefits of the Hoku eye serum:
- It visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- The appearance of crow’s feet is also lessened.
- Diminishes the appearance of those under eye dark circles by 84%
- Firms, strengthens and tightens the skin to make it more rejuvenated.
- The Hoku under eye serum is filled with powerful ingredients which increase collagen production.
- It is filled with essential and powerful ingredients like trylagen, pepha-tight, osilift bio, argireline etc which helps supremely in relaxing the facial muscles and strengthening connective tissue.
- The serum gets absorbed into the epidermis layer and hydrates the skin. This in turn creates a barrier between your skin and harmful toxins and chemicals.
- Hoku under eye serum also claims to be filled with ingredients like eryngium maritimum and ribes nigrum (blackcurrant) and these do help in maintaining the radiance of the skin.
If you have tried everything but you still think your skincare lacks the nourishment that your skin craves, then go ahead take a leap of faith, indulge in the Hoku eye serum and bask in the results.